Thank you for visiting the www.mygrants.us website (“Website”). The Site owned and operated by www.mygrants.us c/o Trans Financial Solutions LLC, PO Box 803338 ECM # 74832, Chicago IL, 60680 USA (“www.mygrants.us,” “we” or “us”).
1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in the Agreement with respect to your use of the Website including, but not limited to, your submission of applications to get evaluated for a financial assistance program and/or decide to purchase grant consulting & research service from us or our sister sites. The Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between you and mygrants.us with respect to your use of the Website and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and/or understandings with respect to your use of the Website, the content contained therein and/or the analyses, research, opinions and other information provided by or through the Website. mygrants.us may change the Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Website. Your continued use of the Website following posted notice constitutes your acceptance of all of the terms and conditions contained within the Agreement in effect at that time. Therefore, you should regularly check this page for updates and/or changes. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any future offer(s) or product(s) or service(s) made available to you on the Website that augment(s) or otherwise enhance(s) the current features of the Website shall be subject to the Agreement. You understand and agree that mygrants.us is not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for your inability to use the Website and/or obtain any government grants / financial assistance programs.
2. Requirements. The Website, Membership and/or the Online Products / Services offered are available only to individuals that are at least eighteen (18) years of age and that can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law.
3. Application Process. In order to obtain funding through a grant or other financial assistance program, you must first submit the applicable application form (“Application”) to mygrants.us for review and initial approval. mygrants.us reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny the Application of anyone at any time and for any reason, whatsoever.
The registration data that you must supply on the Website in order to obtain Online Products / Services may include, without limitation: (a) your full name; (b) mailing address; (c) e-mail address; (d) phone number; (e) credit card information; and/or (k) any other information requested by us on the applicable form (collectively, ”Registration Data”). You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete Registration Data, as necessary, in order to maintain it in up to date and accurate fashion. mygrants.us will verify and approve all Applications in accordance with its standard verification procedures. If your information later changes, it is your obligations to update that information with mygrants.us.
4. Copyright and Trademarks. “mygrants.us” and all logos, page headers, custom graphics and icons are trademarks and/or service marks owned by mygrants.us. All other trademarks, product names, company names and logos appearing on the Website are the property of their respective owners. The Website contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, text, images, typefaces, sounds and other material (collectively “Content”) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary rights, and these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or developed in the future. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws, and mygrants.us owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such Content.
All rights to such Content are reserved to their respective copyright owners. Except as permitted by the fair use privilege under United States copyright laws (see e.g. 17 U.S.C. Section 107), you may not upload, post, reproduce or distribute in any way Content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright or other proprietary right. Any other use of the Content available on our Website, including reproduction for purposes other than as noted above, modification, distribution, replication, commercial or other use, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited.
5. Orders/Billing. In consideration for the Online Products / Services you receive from mygrants.us or Trans Financial Solutions LLC, you agree to pay the Fees (as defined below). You shall have the choice to pay the Fees via the credit card or debit card that you provide as part of your Application or update as a later date (“Active Credit Card”). Your card will be charged a service fee / consulting fee / application fee of $99.95 to $199.95, depending upon the nature of the services you wish to acquire.
Offer Details: After submitting your application, your application shall be evaluated “FREE OF COST” by one of our grant specialists at mygrants.us or mygrants.us,
and they shall contact you back with your application evaluation results. They shall let you know the potential funding programs you are eligible for, and it is at that point, that you may decide to avail our grant research, consulting, paperwork compilation & application filing services. Shall you decide so,your grant specialist shall find all the potential funding programs for you, contact the program administrating bodies to collect application instructions / application forms and other required material to apply for that program, and thus compile everything into one single application & information package, that shall be emailed, posted or faxed to you as per your convenience. Against this service, you shall be charged an application fee, that will be told to you by your grant specialist. This fee is usually between $99.95 and $199.95 however, on our sole discretion, we can provide special discounts to individuals, depending upon their loyalty with our organization and/or financial situation / conditions.
6. Cancellation of Services / Refund Policy. After you have decided to move ahead with your application (upon being contacted by your grant specialist) and have agreed to pay the “fee” against the services to be offered, you shall have 3 days to cancel the service and recieve full refund. However, once the research / paperwork on your grant project has been started, then you can only request a replacement of the service i.e. in case you did not qualify for the grant / financial assistance program mygrants.us or mygrants.us or any other subsidiaries of Trans Financial Solutions LLC refered you to, you can request another application for a funding program serving the same purpose and/or for a different funding / financial assistance program all together. You can also claim a refund if you are not found eligible for the grant / loan / financial assistance / benefit program(s) that were refered to you by MYGRANTS. In such case, you are required to produce a copy of a “Denial Letter” sent to you from the program administering agency clearly stating that you are refused a grant / loan / financial assistance / subsidy / benefit based on your ineligibility for the program.
7. License Grant. As a user of the Website, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable and limited license to access and use the Website. mygrants.us may terminate this license at any time for any reason. Unless otherwise expressly authorized by mygrants.us, as a visitor to the Website, you may only use the Website and its Content for your own personal, non-commercial use. No part of the Website including, but not limited to, the Content, may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or transfer the Website, Content, and/or any portion thereof. You may not create any “derivative works” by altering any aspect of the Website or its Content. You may not use the Website and its Content in conjunction with any other third-party content. You may not exploit any aspect of the Website and its Content for any commercial purposes not expressly permitted by mygrants.us. mygrants.us reserves any rights not explicitly granted in the Agreement. You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or exceed your permitted access. You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure.
8. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold mygrants.us, its parents and subsidiaries, and each of their respective members, officers, directors, employees, agents, co-branders, content licensors and/or other partners, harmless from and against any and all claims, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), damages, suits, costs, demands and/or judgments whatsoever, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (a) your use of the Website; (b) the subsequent use by you of information obtained through the Website; (b) your breach of the Agreement; and/or (d) your violation of any rights of another individual and/or entity or applicable law. The provisions of this paragraph are for the benefit of mygrants.us, its parents, subsidiaries and/or affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, employees, agents, shareholders, licensors, suppliers and/or attorneys. Each of these individuals and entities shall have the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE WEBSITE, THE ONLINE PRODUCTS / SERVICES AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY COURSE OF DEALING AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, mygrants.us MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE, THE ONLINE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE: (A) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (C) WILL BE AVAILABLE AND ACCESSIBLE AT ALL TIMES. AN AVERAGE MONTHLY AVAILABILITY OF 99.5% OR MORE, EXCLUDING REGULAR AND/OR SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE IS CONSIDERED ACCEPTABLE. FURTHER, NO WARRANTY CAN BE MADE TO ANY CONTENT AND/OR WEB LINKS PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. THE WEBSITE, THE ONLINE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. mygrants.us WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF THE UNDERLYING INTERNET CONNECTION ASSOCIATED WITH THE WEBSITE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM mygrants.us OR OTHERWISE THROUGH OR FROM THE WEBSITE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE AGREEMENT.
10. Limitation of Liability. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT mygrants.us SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND/OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF mygrants.us HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), OR DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE ONLINE PRODUCTS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW FOR: (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, THE ONLINE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE; (Bi) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION, CONTENT AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE; (C) THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, YOUR REGISTRATION DATA AND/OR VERIFIED PROFILE; (D) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, THE ONLINE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, IN THE AGGREGATE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATION AND ANY AND ALL OTHER TORTS. YOU HEREBY RELEASE mygrants.us FROM ANY AND ALL OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES AND CLAIMS IN EXCESS OF THE LIMITATIONS STATED HEREIN. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT PERMIT SUCH LIMITATION, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF mygrants.us TO YOU UNDER ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE FIVE HUNDRED ($500) DOLLARS. NO ACTION, REGARDLESS OF FORM, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE ONLINE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU OR mygrants.us MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR FOLLOWING THE EVENT WHICH GAVE RISE TO THE CAUSE OF ACTION. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND mygrants.us. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE ONLINE PRODUCTS WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY AND IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS mygrants.us LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Third Party Websites. The Website contains links to other websites on the Internet and sells products that are owned and operated by third parties. mygrants.us does not control the information, products or services available on these third party websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by mygrants.us of the applicable website or any association with the website’s operators. Because mygrants.us has no control over such websites and resources, you agree that mygrants.us is not responsible or liable for the availability or the operation of such external websites, for any material located on or available from any such websites or for the protection of your data by third parties. Any dealings with, or participation in promotions offered by, advertisers on the Website, including the payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the applicable advertiser or other third party. You further agree that mygrants.us shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused by the use of or reliance on any such material available on or through any such site or any such dealings or promotions.
12. Miscellaneous. The laws of the United States shall govern this Agreement. YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THE COURTS LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES FOR ALL MATTERS ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ONLINE PRODUCTS. Each claim shall be adjudicated individually, and you agree not to combine your claim with the claim of any third party. mygrants.us failure to enforce any provision of the Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The parties do not intend that any agency or partnership relationship be created through operation of the Agreement. If any part of this Agreement shall be held or declared to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be ineffective but shall not affect any other part of this Agreement.
13. How to Contact Us. If you have any questions about the Agreement or about the practices of mygrants.us, please feel free to email our support department at email@example.com or call us at 1.866.687.1125.